Everybody, meet my new friend. His name is… umm.. uhh.. okay, so.. he doesn’t have a name.
Well, he did this with more care than Justin did, but it seems a little messy doesn’t it? Perhaps he likes the messy look? haha! His had crackers inside! And that makes it less sweet, which is good for non-sweet toothers. All the other ‘pizza’s were uber sweet!
2. Melted chocolate is a must!
How : Place them anywhere on the pizza. When all decoration is done, place the whole pizza to bake for a while. Marshmallows will turn fat and their insides would be gooey! Just nice to munch on and enjoy!
Why : They’re healthy AND yummy! Most of them are sweet too!
Ethan wanted to add bananas in his, but forgot about it halfway. I think there’s a lot of fruits that would go well with this. Just do trial and errors. You can split the pizza into 4 like what we’ve done and add 4 different flavours!
5. Other things you can add to your dessert pizza
– Milo powder (They’ll come out crunchy)
– Chocolate cookies
– Chocolate pieces
– Corn flakes (Adds a crunchy side without adding too much sweetness)
– Crackers (balance out the sweetness of the pizza)
– M&Ms ! These would go great AND look great!
– Pretzel sticks
– Sugar (Sprinkle a tiny bit for some snowly/frosted effect?)
– ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN THINK OF ! (:
That’s all for today’s post! I hope you enjoyed it !